Headquartersâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦8 people (maximum capacity)
Pathfinder Lodgeâ€¦â€¦…56 people (maximum capacity)
Cabins â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.108 people (maximum capacity)
RV Sitesâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..5 (3 full & 2 with water and electric)
Tent Sitesâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦12 (no hookups)
Eagle Eye Cabin â€¦â€¦â€¦ 6 (Call for Availability)
Group leaders should not plan for more than this number due to State and Local Codes.Â
1. The application and reservation deposit are required before being considered for confirmation.Â
2. We reserve on a first come first serve basis.Â
3. We begin taking reservations for the following year beginning on the first Monday of November in the current year, starting at 9:00 am.Â
4. SNEC office directors are allowed to book up to 18 months prior to their event.
5. SNEC Constituent Members are given priority booking November through December.Â
6. Beginning first Monday of January, booking is open for the current year to all that meet policy requirements of the camp and SNEC.Â
7. Requested dates by phone or in person without filling out an application will be held for 10 days to allow time for the application and registration deposit to be sent andÂ received by the camp. (It is stronglyÂ recommended that you call the camp the day you send the application and registration deposit so that we can be looking for it and not release your date to another group.) If application Â and reservation deposit are notÂ received within 10 days it will be opened to other groups who may be waiting without notice. Â
8. All prior financial obligations must be paid in full before being allowed to book another event at camp.Â
If you cancel:
> 90 day notice of cancellation â€“ 1/4 of the deposit will be returned
< 90 day notice â€“ no refund
Conference bookings will be charged $2000 unless the event can be rebooked in the same calendar year or the time slot is booked by similar size group.
Six days a week we collect $5.50/ person/ day, but on the Sabbath, we pray that you will be impressed, by the Spirit, to give an amount that expresses your gratitude for the camp that our Lord and Savior has given to each of us to enjoy, and come apart from the rest of the world, to find peace and rest.
The Assistant Ranger lives in blue house across the street from the Camp entrance.
They are available to assist you. However, except for an emergency, please do not disturb them after 10pm or before 7am. (contact information is listed on the front page of the billing worksheet that you receive from your host when you arrive).Â
Minors without a parent on site are required to have a signed permission form that includes permission to seek emergency treatment or a signed religious waiver.Â This form can be downloaded from our web site and is the responsibility of the group leader.Â